military leadership

military leadership

Friday, January 31, 2014

City Council Meeting




      As a part of my Girl Scout Gold Award (which has become my first independent component), I wanted to promote my community service event. The project has been completely planned and promoted by me, so I decided to make a presentation for the Covina city council to promote my project even further.
      As I have gone though both my Gold Award Project and my Senior Project, I have been learning more to improve my leadership. These have been great opportunities to expand my knowledge and exercising my skills. I know I have been struggling, but I'm still striving to do my best. These to projects merging has helped me in so many ways.
    
 
  And don't forget to buy those Girl Scout cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment