military leadership

military leadership

Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog 10: Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
  • I went in to complete some hours with my mentor at his Orange County Office. We discussed our plan of action and we also looked into different answers for my EQ. I also began to talk with my dad about what we want to do with our Army Cadet Unit.


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
  • I learned that leadership is a combination of things, but the most important is to improve on yourself and your own understanding as you continue on. If you don't look to improve yourself in any way, you won't become the most effective in your position.

3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
  • I would talk to my dad (who is a Major) and my mentor, Captain Hankle. They both have had years of experience with leadership and they have their own perspectives on how to lead in the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment