military leadership

military leadership

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours check

Due Date:  Friday January 10, 2014 by 8AM.

Content:

1.   Where are you doing your mentorship?
  • I have been doing most of my hours with my mentor, Captain Hankle, at his office in Santa Ana or when he is running a Marine information booth at colleges and schools. I do the rest of my hours with my dad at home.
2.   Who is your contact?
  • Captain Hankle is my contact.
3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)?   
  • I've done 10 hours exactly.
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did.
  • I basically have been job shadowing Captain Hankle and discussing my project with him. With my dad, I'm helping him create an Army Cadet Unit at iPoly. So what I do with my dad is help with brainstorming and going through documents.
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment