military leadership

military leadership

Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 21: Mentorship

Content:

    Literal
  • Dewell Cooper : my home
  • Captain David Hankle: Marine Corps Special Selections Office
  • Captain Andrea Rodriguez: Cal Poly ROTC
    Interpretive
  • I was able to gain a deeper understanding on military leadership. I didn't know much even though my dad was in the army, but my dad, along with my other 2 mentors, were able to give me the experience I needed to know what is expected of a military leader.
   Applied

     Observing how these 3 people went about and interacted within their subordinates was how the mentorship helped me with answering my EQ. Even though I mainly worked on starting a Explorers unit with my dad, this still required me to take initiative and make goals to be able to succeed, which is an important part in military leadership.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment