military leadership

military leadership

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

Content:
1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
  • I plan to help my dad start the process of beginning a Army Cadet Corp at iPoly. This would require making multiple presentations, attending meetings, and filling out paperwork for both the Army Cadets Headquarters and iPoly. My dad and I would need to get people interested and get a certain amount of people signed up. We would also be establishing certain requirements such as a budget. We would just be setting up the Army Cadets for the income school year.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
  • I will be working alongside my dad to make the presentations and go over details and paperwork. There are many requirements we'd have to fulfil in order to set up the Army Cadets. 
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
  • This project would help me explore the making of a unit that would be practicing leadership in everything they do. One of the answers I'm focusing on is team/leadership building. Taking on the initiative to start the Army Cadet unit is a major responsibility and takes a lot of  people and leadership skills to accomplish the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment