military leadership

military leadership

Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Topic

When I began thinking about my topic, I had a few different routes I could've gone. I could've chose something to do with dance, girl scouts, or military. I spoke with my dad and told him I wanted to know more about the military. I want to see if the military would be one of the paths I want to take as a career. So I began the search for a mentor.
My search began with one gentlemen who wasn't helpful at all. He kept putting my off and I started looking for another mentor. I went to on of the recruiting centers near my house and I was given a contact. This was great! I called the number not to long after and had found Captain Hankle. He was genuinely interested on helping me. I had finally found someone!
Captain Hankle is the person in charge of picking cadets who are eligible to join the marines. I think he'll be valuable in helping me learn more about the military, and specifically military intelligence.
This year is definitely going to help me in my future after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment