military leadership

military leadership

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.  List your topic here: Military Intelligence
2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).
  • I plan to be a more involved in the Ipoly community. I usually don't participate in many clubs or ASB events and I want to try and attend more events. I will try to go to the first event of this school year.
  • Throughout my school career, i have usually strived for better work. I want to push myself more in my courses and recieve better grades. I will sometimes feel exhausted and unmotivated for classwork and I want to improve my motivation.
  • I use technology to expand both my knowledge and communication. I want to be a more effective user of technology by improving my skills and keep in touch with people I know. I would like to create more extravagant pieces of work. 
  • I know myself to put off things for a long time and not talk to different people about those things. I would remember I needed to talk to a teacher about a test, and completely forget. I want to try being more vocal about certain things I need to take care of.  

No comments:

Post a Comment