military leadership

military leadership

Monday, September 30, 2013

Leadership

  
       As I discussed my plans and the senior project with my mentor, he suggested a topic in which I would be able to really appreciate the military. My mentor, Captain Hankle, told me about how important leadership was to the Marines and how much more versatile the topic of leadership would be for me to focus on. I felt switching my topic to military leadership would be a better fit for me.
      The reason I feel my focus should be on leadership is because of my background. I've gained a lot of experience with leading in Girl Scouts and in the American Legion Auxiliary. I've also had opportunities in my school life. I've choreographed dance numbers for plays and have taught many people how to dance. Throughout my life I've been learning a lot about leading others, and I feel can improve on my leadership skills. I feel this project will benefit my character in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment